the family atmosphere between administration and staff. I love working with my students and they love learning.” Rocky Whitely, Algebra, Statistics and Risk Management Teacher at Navasota High School
High Point Elementary Home
Learning... Leading... Succeeding
High Point Elementary
- 100% Class of 2018 accepted to a college/trade school/military
- $800,000+ in scholarships awarded to 2017 seniors
- $50,000+ raised to support community organizations
- 16.8:1 Student-Teacher Ratio Grades K-5
- 17.4:1 Student-Teacher Ratio Grades 6-12
- 35+% teachers with 11 or more years of experience
- 100% students served free breakfast daily
- 60 college credit hours earnable by Navasota High Students
- 5 Career and Technology Endorsement Programs
- 96% 2016-2017 graduation rate
- Elementary Campuses offer Music, Art, P.E., and Computer Classes weekly
“My favorite part of working at Navasota ISD is the small town atmosphere of the district. I love how everyone knows one another and that education is personal.” Kristi Ramsey, Associate Principal at Navasota High School
is THE PEOPLE! The relationships that I’ve built with students and friendships that have been formed with colleagues are still vibrant today. So it is THE PEOPLE, for years and years, who have made every day special for me at Navasota ISD. Once a Rattler...Always a Rattler!” Nancy Bouliane, Librarian at Navasota High School
Join us tonight, May 23, for our 1st High Point Steam Night from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. We will have coding robots, lemonade stand, petting zoo, science experiments, make and take activities and more.
High Point library will be open this summer every Tuesday from June 19th to July 31st (with the exception of July 3rd) from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Come check out books and join us for storytime and arts and crafts. Storytime will be at 10:30, arts and crafts at 11:00 with refreshments following. Hope to see everyone for some summer fun!
Click on the title to see dates and times for Kindergarten Round Up!