the family atmosphere between administration and staff. I love working with my students and they love learning.” Rocky Whitely, Algebra, Statistics and Risk Management Teacher at Navasota High School
High Point Elementary Home
Learning... Leading... Succeeding
High Point Elementary
- 100% Class of 2018 accepted to a college/trade school/military
- $800,000+ in scholarships awarded to 2017 seniors
- $50,000+ raised to support community organizations
- 16.8:1 Student-Teacher Ratio Grades K-5
- 17.4:1 Student-Teacher Ratio Grades 6-12
- 35+% teachers with 11 or more years of experience
- 100% students served free breakfast daily
- 60 college credit hours earnable by Navasota High Students
- 5 Career and Technology Endorsement Programs
- 96% 2016-2017 graduation rate
- Elementary Campuses offer Music, Art, P.E., and Computer Classes weekly
“My favorite part of working at Navasota ISD is the small town atmosphere of the district. I love how everyone knows one another and that education is personal.” Kristi Ramsey, Associate Principal at Navasota High School
is THE PEOPLE! The relationships that I’ve built with students and friendships that have been formed with colleagues are still vibrant today. So it is THE PEOPLE, for years and years, who have made every day special for me at Navasota ISD. Once a Rattler...Always a Rattler!” Nancy Bouliane, Librarian at Navasota High School
Families of incoming 6th graders are invited to the NJH Cafeteria on February 25th or February 28th from 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm.
NISD has three Pre-K-5th Grade campuses, the attached map shows where the boundary lines have been made. Please feel free to contact the Administration Office with questions you may have!
Navasota I.S.D. is creating a community of readers by encouraging everyone to read at least 20 minutes a day.
Click on the link above.